Sam Ledent obtained his law degree with great distinction at the University of Antwerp in 2011.
In that same year, he started his career at the Bar at our firm.
Sam mainly works in the Business Law and Private Construction Law departments.
Sam is active in Dutch, English and French.
- Master of laws, University of Antwerp, 2011
- Lawyer, Schoups (August 2011 - December 2015)
- Lawyer, Colpaert Advocaten (January 2016 - July 2017)
- Lawyer, Verbist Advocatuur (August 2017 - March 2018)
- Lawyer, Schoups (since April 2018)
Dutch, French, English
- LEDENT-DE SMET, S., "Wet van 21 december 2013 tot uitvoering van de Verordening (EU) nr. 305/2011", TBO 2014, afl. 1, 10.
- GOEDEME, B., COCKX, S., DE BUYZER, G., HECTORS, K., SCHOUPS, M. and LEDENT-DE SMET, S., “Buitencontractuele aansprakelijkheid”, in X., Bestendig handboek privaatrechtelijk bouwrecht, III.3-1 - II.3-58 (58 p.), losbl.
- MERTENS, D. and LEDENT, S., Webinar: “Zekerheden in onzekere tijden”, Schoups, 29 April 2020.
- MERTENS, D., COCKX, S. and LEDENT, S., Webinar: "Gerechtelijke reorganisatie en faillissement", Schoups, 9 June 2020