Etienne Pennetreau obtained his law degree in 2015 at the Université de Liège and is a member of the French-speaking Order of the Bar of Brussels.
He joined the law firm Schoups in 2021 and is mainly active in the Labour Law practice group. Previously, he worked for Baker McKenzie.
- Certificate Pension Laws, Université Catholique de Louvain, 2018
- Master of Laws, Université de Liège, 2015
- Lawyer, Schoups, 2021
- Lawyer, Baker McKenzie London LLP, 2019
- Lawyer, Baker McKenzie, 2015
French, Dutch, English
- BARTH, H. and PENNETREAU, E., "Les durées minimales des prestations du travailleur à temps partiel", Droit du travail tous azimuts, Brussels, Larcier, 2016, 197 - 212.