Marie Van Den Langenbergh
Marie Van Den Langenbergh obtained her law degree from the University of Antwerp in 2016 and a Master in European Law in 2017. She is a member of the Bar of the province of Antwerp and joined the Schoups firm in 2021. Previously, she worked at Stibbe.
Marie is mainly working in the departments of Real Estate & Project Development and Public Law.
- Master in European Law, Université Libre de Bruxelles, 2017
- Erasmus, Uppsala University, Sweden, 2016
- Master of Laws, University of Antwerp, 2016
- Lawyer, Schoups, since 2021
- Lawyer, Stibbe, 2017-2021
Dutch, French, English
- D'HOOGHE, D. and VAN DEN LANGENBERGH, M., "Towards the abolition of the doctrine of public domain?" in X, Public Domain, Intersentia, 2019.